WHAT:CE Week is New York City’s largest consumer electronics (CE) and technology event. The event brings together top media, industry analysts and technology thought leaders for innovative product debuts, a robust conference program and networking events all focused on innovative trends in the high tech world. CE Week Exhibits, the official CE Week headquarters, will feature hundreds of top brands, innovators and start-ups showcasing the latest technology products, plus a two-day series of free conferences on the most relevant technology trends including 3D printing, augmented reality, digital money, fashion and wearables, health and fitness, robotics, smart home and more.
WHEN: CE Week 2015, June 22-26
CE Week Exhibits and Conference Program, June 24-25
HOW: To register for CE Week 2015, visit www.ceweekny.com. Registration for media is free and press will have access to exclusive areas and events throughout the week.
CE Week Events
• Media Breakfast: Powered by Showstoppers, the CE Week media breakfast provides press exclusive access to miles of aisles of hot new products. Scheduled 9 a.m. – 11 a.m., June 24 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
• FashionWare Runway Show: Kicking off the opening night of CE Week Exhibits, this fashion show will feature the hottest trends in wearable technology. Scheduled 5:30 p.m., June 24 at the Metropolitan Pavilion.
• America’s Got Geek: A competition to find to find the next big YouTube technology star. Prior to CE Week a panel of experts will select ten finalists who will compete live at CE Week to be crowned America’s Next Top Geek. Scheduled June 25 at the CE Week Studios in the Altman Building.
CE Week Partner Conferences
• Women in CE Forum: This dynamic forum focuses on empowering women in the consumer technology industry. With the theme of “Find Your Voice, Own Your Career” the fourth annual Women in CE Forum will feature a full day of sessions with compelling topics, workshops, and keynote speakers that relate to career enhancement for all corporate, small business, and entrepreneurial women pursuing a career in consumer electronics. Scheduled June 23 at the Rubin Museum of Art.
• Connected Car Conference (C3): Produced by automotive tech expert, Doug Newcomb, the third annual C3 at CE Week will examine how connected technologies are helping New York and other urban areas around the globe draft a blueprint for future mobility and discuss innovations that are occurring right now on the streets of our cities and roads throughout the country. Scheduled June 22 at the CE Week Studios in the Altman Building.
• Your Next Audio: This half-day conference will address advancements in the consumer audio experience — for all environments and all devices. Scheduled 9 a.m. – noon, June 23 at the CE Week Studios in the Altman Building.
• Your Next TV: This half-day conference will examine the current status of the connected and higher resolution television roll out to consumers. Sessions will provide a comprehensive overview of the newest features and functions — with special attention to the slew of new techno-buzzwords debuted in January that are just now making their way into showrooms. Scheduled 1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., June 23 at the CE Week Studios in the Altman Building.
CE Week Conference Program
• Free to all CE Week attendees and scheduled for June 24-25, the CE Week Conference Program brings together technology experts, analysts and industry visionaries to discuss the hottest trends in consumer technology including 3D printing, augmented reality, digital health & wellness, robotics, smart home and wearables. All conference sessions will take place at the CE Week Studios in the Altman Building.
Special Show Floor Exhibits
• iLounge NYC: Featuring the latest innovations in the thriving Apple accessory industry, iLounge NYC will showcase the hottest products for the iPad®, iPhone® and iPod®. Scheduled June 24-25 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
• Innovation Zone: Showcasing the next generation of technology, the Innovation Zone is where tech innovators, entrepreneurs and start-ups will debut their new products to key influencers, investors and press. Scheduled June 24-25 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
• New Pavilions: Designated areas on the show floor for the hottest technology trends including 3D printing, augmented and virtual reality, digital money, smart home, and more. Scheduled June 24-25 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
• Wearables: Where fashion meets function, this showcase will highlight the latest trends in the high tech/high style industry from smart fabrics, AR glasses, wearable technology and beyond. Scheduled June 24-25 at the Metropolitan Pavilion/Altman Building.
About CE Week
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry’s official weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week’s largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is produced by Martin Porter & Associates and Consumer Technology Publishing Group/NAPCO Media, publisher of Dealerscope, Technology Integrator and the Technology Tell Network.
http://ceweekny.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/registration.gif113165laura-adminhttp://ceweekny.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/ce-week-logos-black.pnglaura-admin2015-03-25 16:57:352015-03-25 22:25:09Registration Now Open for CE Week, June 22-26