How to become a partner
CE Week is an open-source trade event, open to all industry collaborators. The last week of June is host to a week-long series of exhibits, conferences, workshops, business meetings and award celebrations — taking place at a vital, mid-year sales period, right in the media capital of the world.
Last year CE Week hosted over 12 co-located, but independent, events in addition to our own CE Week Exhibits and Conferences. Nearly 6,000 industry professionals and nearly 200 companies participated.
Bring your event to New York in June 2015; benefit from the collective marketing power of all CE Week partners. Let’s all drive traffic to each other! And let’s give the industry more reasons than ever to come to NYC every June.
What kind of things go on at CE Week?
- CE Week Exhibits & Conferences
- New Product Launches/Introductions
- Networking Events
- Press Conferences
- Training Workshops
- Dealer Meetings
- Technical Tours
- Investor Demo Sessions
- Awards Dinners
Who gets involved?
- Manufacturers and their Agencies
- Distributors and Retailers
- Media Organizations
- Conference Producers
- Trade Groups and Associations
- Government Groups
- Schools and Universities
- Consumer Electronics Industry Professionals
How do I exhibit?
CE Week Exhibits at the Metropolitan Pavilion and Altman Buildings is the official CE Week headquarters, offering 40,000+ square feet of exhibit space – for any size booth, kiosk or tabletop – at a variety of affordable, turnkey price options. Last year 3,000+ attendees and 200+ brands and exhibitors crowded the aisles and celebrated CE Week in one central NYC location.
Note: Independent event organizers are welcome – and encouraged – to support their own initiatives with sponsorships and demo tabletops.
So how do I get involved?
1) Start with a great idea.
2) Fill out the attached application so we can get a clear idea of what you “bring to the party.”
3) We’ll review your application, set up a call and if we’re both satisfied, we’ll post you and your event up on the website right away and provide a Partnership Kit with all the necessary paperwork, deadlines and opportunities.
So what’s the deal?
1) Becoming a CE Week Partner is absolutely free to non-manufacturing companies and their agencies and, as such, you gain visibility on all promotions, email blasts, websites, as well as on on-site promotion. You are responsible for all costs related to staffing and producing your own events.
2) Manufacturers and their agencies who wish to “do their own thing” during CE Week pay a $5,000 sponsorship fee to CE Week and its partners, and receive the following benefits:
- Schedule coordination
- CE Week marketing and attendee promotion
If you’re interested contact: Martin Porter, Executive Producer, email@example.com